Attention Account Managers in Tampa!
360 Healthcare is rapidly growing! We are looking for an Accounts Manager to manage our current customer relationships while relentlessly pursuing new business opportunities nationwide.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable talking on the phone and will proactively facilitate a full sales cycle including contract negotiation and customer retention.
This growth position for 2017 is based in our Tampa office, where we embrace a collaborative work environment and a true culture of accountability.
GENERAL PURPOSE The account manager is the liaison between 360 Healthcare Staffing and the clients we serve. They are sales oriented individuals that areself-motivated, self-directed and have excellent oral communication skills. They must like phone work and be able to establish and maintain client relationships. They must have closing skills as they will be the point person to request open orders from clients, schedule interviews and close bookings for travelers with a sense of urgency. They must be a team player to work internally with the 360 HealthcareStaffing Managers to facilitate candidate flow for open positions
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Identify new clients and negotiate contracts for new business for 360 Healthcare Staffing
- Manage ongoing client relationships to keep an active flow of open orders coming to 360 Healthcare Staffing
- Recruitment responsibilities as needed
- Coordinate all interviews of travelers with clients
- Confirm travelers with client
- Follow up with client regarding satisfaction with services
- Will be held accountable for 75-100 pump calls per day
- Will be held accountable for building and then maintaining travelers on assignment to meet annual travelers on assignment budget
- Sign 5-10 new client contracts per month
- Will be held accountable to maintain the company’s targeted GPM for all bookings
- Must be capable of performing the essential job functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Professional level of knowledge normally required through a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent knowledge
- Minimum of one year of previous sales, account management experience (some previous client contact experience)
- Excellent oral communications skills
- Must possess computer skills of the types and at a level necessary to accomplish the job
- Microsoft Word, PeopleSoft, Excel spreadsheets, ability to build and maintain databases.
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES & BEHAVIORS
- Must have proven skills to work independently, be self-motivated and goal directed
- Must possess excellent organization and time-management skills
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks effectively
360 Healthcare Staffing is committed to providing excellent career options to our healthcare professionals while cultivating the highest standards of quality patient care. 360HCS provides travel, local contract, per-diem and direct placement services across the country. 360HCS is passionate about making each placement the right fit. As part of a family of healthcare companies that provides quality services nationwide, 360 Healthcare is dedicated to making a difference in-patient care by bringing together the most qualified healthcare professionals with the nation’s premier healthcare providers. At 360HCS we want you to be proud of who you are, what you do, and the difference you make every day.
Director of Recruiting
right fax: 479.201.0445
Job Type: Full-time