360 Healthcare is rapidly growing!
We are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator/Executive Assistant to join an aggressive, like minded team, striving to achieve common goals.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable talking on the phone, enjoy a collaborative work environment and embrace a true culture of accountability.
Opening is based in our Tampa office and is a growth position added for 2018.
360 Healthcare Staffing is committed to providing excellent career options to our healthcare professionals while cultivating the highest standards of quality patient care. 360HCS provides travel, local contract, per-diem and direct placement services across the country. 360HCS is passionate about making each placement the right fit. As part of a family of healthcare companies that provides quality services nationwide, 360 Healthcare is dedicated to making a difference in-patient care by bringing together the most qualified healthcare professionals with the nation’s premier healthcare providers. At 360HCS we want you to be proud of who you are, what you do, and the difference you make every day.
- Enhances effectiveness of recruiting department by providing administrative support
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- • Assist leadership with administrative tasks, as requested
• Complete Assignment Confirmations as needed for Employment and Accounts Managers
• Enter Travelers assignment Margin Calculators and Contracts into Staffing Scheduling system
• Process traveler confirmations including obtaining approvals and deliver to appropriate departments
• Conduct research, document and deliver information as directed by the business development team
• General office duties including but not limited to filing, copying, faxing, sorting and distributing mail, etc.
• Conduct reference checks on prospective candidates as directed by recruiters
• Manage calendars, coordinate travel, schedule meetings, take phone calls, etc.
• Assist with applicant sourcing and recruiting
• Assist with collection of Traveler time sheets weekly on Monday
• Serve as back-up to Housing and Travel Coordinator
- • High School diploma or GED
• Experience using Microsoft Office
• Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES & BEHAVIORS
- • Deliver above average service excellence with Internal and External customers
• Good oral, phone, and written communications skills
• Ability to multi-task and handle competing priorities
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Must be able to maintaining confidentiality regarding patient and company proprietary information
• Must have the ability to relate professionally and positively and work cooperatively with other employees at all levels.