360 Healthcare is rapidly growing!
We are looking for 3 Recruiter / Employment Managers to join an aggressive, like minded team, striving to achieve common goals.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable talking on the phone, enjoy a collaborative work environment and embrace a true culture of accountability.
All openings are based in our Tampa office and are growth positions added for 2017.
360 Healthcare Staffing is committed to providing excellent career options to our healthcare professionals while cultivating the highest standards of quality patient care. 360HCS provides travel, local contract, per-diem and direct placement services across the country. 360HCS is passionate about making each placement the right fit. As part of a family of healthcare companies that provides quality services nationwide, 360 Healthcare is dedicated to making a difference in-patient care by bringing together the most qualified healthcare professionals with the nation’s premier healthcare providers. At 360HCS we want you to be proud of who you are, what you do, and the difference you make every day.
- Provide essential recruiting services to our operating business units by recruiting/hiring highly qualified applicants.
- Execute the development, implementation and management of recruitment and staffing initiatives.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Coordinate with hiring managers on recruitment strategies to achieve business plan objectives.
- Develop area specific and non-traditional recruitment strategies for healthcare professionals to achieve hiring goals within budget expectations (direct mail, classifieds, employee referral, University Recruitment, relocation recruitment, etc.).
- Evaluate and assist in the coordination of temporary staffing needs to assigned areas as required.
- Work with the Hiring Manager to ensure minimum staffing requirements are met while recruiting to fill open positions.
- Assist in the orientation and training of all newly hired management staff regarding recruitment and hiring practices.
- Ensure all job seekers and applicants are timely and properly recorded/disposition within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Develop and maintain relationships leading to referrals
- Source, hire, orient, coach, counsel, evaluate and inactivate/ terminate staff as needed, as well as send welcome package and maintain staffing employee files, per company protocol and all regulatory guidelines
- Identify, coordinate and/or schedule qualified clinicians to provide adequate staffing coverage for clients
- Healthcare recruiting experience is a plus
- Must be able to meet deadlines under stressful conditions and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Have a willingness to work fluctuating and flexible hours to include evenings and weekends
- Computer literacy, preferably with Windows and Microsoft
- Must have minimum of two years’ experience in staffing and/or recruitment
- Must be able to communicate timely and effectively with corporate and field management
- Ability to travel is required
- Must have experience in the development and training of recruitment and hiring practices
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES & BEHAVIORS
- Must be self-motivated, organized and require little supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, as the situation warrants
- Must be able to prioritize, manage multiple conflicting priorities, and meet simultaneous deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Ability to problem solve and think creatively
- Ability to negotiate and close business agreements
- Ability to recognize and prospect new business opportunities
- Ability to sell service and negotiate new business opportunities
- Ability to analyze and propose profitable contract terms
- Ability to manage detail
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be available to handle urgent business issues that occur outside regular business hours
- Good Telephone and Customer Service Skills
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
Director of Recruiting
right fax: 479.201.0445
Job Type: Full-time