Are you a DON with long-term care experience?
Do you have experience troubleshooting at both large and small facilities? Do you have experience with Survey Management? Do you have a proven track record in performance management and leadership? If so, you are a highly desirable candidate for a travel nursing opportunity!
Experience in multiple roles throughout the nursing home is almost always a value add to your experience. Better to have it and beat out another candidate out who doesn’t have it! Interim experience is not always required but looks great on your resume and will help you to land that perfect travel job.
Trouble-shooting experience is generally needed for both focused and special facilities. Long-Term Care Leadership Nurses are currently in high demand, so now is a great time to enter the travel market as a Director of Nursing!
How can you travel with 360 Healthcare?
1. Have a minimum of 5 Years recent management or supervisory experience as a DON in Long-Term Care/Skilled Nursing.
2. Be a highly skilled clinical and operational leader.
3. Be able to prepare annual budgets.
4. Customer Service focused both internally and externally.
5. Be able to manage clinical aspects of state and federal government survey process.
6. Need a proven track record in performance management and leadership.
7. Experience with both well run and challenged facilities, large and small.
8. Experience with multiple software programs, electronic charting systems, etc.
9. LICENSING. You will need an ACTIVE Nursing license or Compact License to practice in the state where you want to be assigned. Talk with your Employment Manager to learn more about the licensing process for the applicable state. Planning ahead is important as each state has different processing times.
- You will have a dedicated employment manager available to you as well as 24-hour on-call service.
- 100% paid health and dental insurance
- Vision insurance available at cost
- Travel and accommodations
- 401(k) retirement options
- Daily meals and incidentals allowance
- And more!
We know you have multiple options when choosing your nursing career including full-time, interim travel, temp2perm and per diem positions. Please contact a member of the 360 Healthcare team today to find out what opportunities lie ahead for you!
Call us: 877-360-STAF