Are you an RN with long-term care experience?
Are you a registered nurse with geriatric care experience? Do you have experience with memory care, wound care and/or dementia?Do you have a proven track record in performance management and leadership? If so, you are a highly desirable candidate for our travel nursing opportunities!
Experience in multiple roles throughout the nursing home is almost always an advantage when compared to candidates who don’t have it. Interim experience is not always required but looks great on your resume and will help you to land that perfect travel job.
Long-term care leadership nurses are currently in high demand, so now is a great time to enter the travel market as a registered nurse!
How can you travel with 360 Healthcare?
- Have a minimum of 3 years RECENT experience as a Registered Nurse in long-term care/skilled nursing. Precious leadership experience is a plus.
- Well versed in administering medications, wound care and numerous other personal interventions. Be sure to let your recruiter know what your clinical strengths are.
- Be able to combine management duties and hands-on patient care.
- Flexibility in shift is a bonus.
- Experience with both well-run and challenged facilities, large and small.
- The ability to hire, teach and train staff to adapt to the company and facility culture. Please let your recruiter know of any certifications or specialized training/education experience you have!
- LICENSING – You will need an Active RN License or Compact License to practice in the state where you want to be assigned. Talk with your Employment Manager to learn more about the licensing process for the applicable state. Planning ahead is important as each state has different processing times.
- You will have a dedicated employment manager available to you as well as 24-hour on-call service.
- 100% paid health and dental insurance
- Vision insurance available at cost
- Travel and accommodations
- 401(k) retirement options
- Daily meals and incidentals allowance
- And more!
We know you have multiple options when choosing your nursing career including full-time, interim travel, temp2perm and per diem positions. Please contact a member of the 360 Healthcare team today to find out what opportunities lie ahead for you!
Call us: 877-360-STAF