Executive Director opening at Assisted Living and Memory Care Community in Verona, WI. We are seeking a service-oriented individual with 3 years of leadership experience in senior housing.
Assisted Living Executive Director / AL ED
Exciting opportunity available for an experienced Assisted Living Executive Director to manage the day to day operations of the community.
We are seeking an experienced AL ED who wishes to support a collaborative team environment, exhibit a positive culture throughout the organization, and become close with the “community”.
The successful candidate will have 3+ years of Assisted Living experience and at least 3+ years as an AL ED.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensures the quality and appropriateness of resident / patient care meets or exceeds company and regulatory standards.
- Have an extensive understanding of Assisted Living operations, regulations, compliance, finance, quality, safety and resident satisfaction initiatives.
- Reviews financial statements monthly and identifies items which do not fall within established parameters; identifies cause of budget discrepancies and reviews with department head.
- Communicate budget and provides assistance/guidance to department heads in maintaining appropriate budget levels; teaches/coaches department heads in meeting financial requirements and documentation guidelines.
- Ensures compliance with applicable legal, regulatory, accreditation and reimbursement guidelines and standards.
Demonstrated leadership abilities / Excellent customer service skills / Able to grow the campus census / Strong sales and marketing background /Enjoys being out on the campus / Strong attention to detail / Ability to multitask / Excellent communication skills / Compassionate and empathetic
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Welcome to four seasons of exploring, adventuring, and enjoying all there is to do in Wisconsin. Wisconsin is a premier destination for lighthouses, waterfalls, caves, world class fishing, re-living history, professional sports, and the arts at their finest.
Expected Salary — 80,000