360 Healthcare Staffing
Our client is seeking a corporate Commercial Interior Designer who wishes to participate (not simply CAD proficiency) in a team creating some of the best senior living spaces in the country.
Our client is seeking a Commercial Interior Designer who wishes to participate (not simply CAD proficiency) in a team creating some of the best senior living spaces in the country.
You will have the opportunity to build upon the foundation of your design career by joining a team that turns ordinary spaces into life changing experiences. Our commitment to cross-pollinating, probing, sharing and mentoring makes our client the perfect place to nurture and expand your career. You will have the opportunity to work with incredibly talented teams from all walks of life, changing the senior living world, one project at a time.
What You Will Do
- Contribute to all project phases:
- Contribute to project strategy
- Develop test fits, schematic plans and conceptual designs for schematic design phases
- Refine design solutions for design development phases, collaborating with multiple disciplines
- Produce graphic presentations, including 3D renderings, for client presentations
- Develop FF&E packages, including the specification of materials, fixtures and furniture, coordinating with dealers and manufacturers to meet client and project goals
- Contribute to the preparation of construction documents, including plans, elevations, details and specifications
- Assist in managing team and client communication
- Collaborate with consultants, contractors, fabricators, regulatory agencies and other vendors to achieve project objectives
- Contribute to our office and firm culture, initiatives, mentorship and talent development
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in interior design or related experience
- 2-3 years of related professional commercial interior design experience including FF&E, color and materials
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and visual
- Proficiency in 2D/3D software, such as CAD, Revit, SketchUp, 3dViz, 3d Studio MAX and/or Rhino.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Knowledge of commercial project constructability, project costs, and code requirements
- LEED accreditation a plus
The Land of Lincoln contains top-notch museums, gorgeous parks, to-die-for restaurants and upscale shopping.
Expected Salary — $60,000 to $65,000 DEO