Director Clinical Education Travel Contract, Interim DCE supporting a well managed long term care facility in metro Atlanta.
140 bed facility with strong staff and high census.
Director Clinical Education, Travel Position
Exciting Travel Opportunity
Competitive Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
Referral Bonuses Available
Planning and delivering clinical education and development for all clinical staff. Lead retention, professional development of staff in effort to move quality forward and reduce turnover.
WHO YOU ARE:
As the Director of Clinical Education, you understand that knowledge is power, and you have a strong desire to share your knowledge with Nurses. This exceptional ability ensures the highest quality of care for our patients and their families.
WHAT THIS ROLE CAN OFFER YOU:
In this critical interim role, you can take pride in being a key player in planning, revising, coordinating, implementing and evaluating general orientation, nursing skills training and in-service education for nursing associates. Your valued experience will lead to improved recruitment and retention of facility staff as well as quality of care we provide. We will rely on your guidance and expertise to work cooperatively with leadership in planning programs to meet training needs and regulatory requirements. In return for your exceptional service, we take care of your travel (nationwide or statewide), housing and per diem requirements, and Medical, Dental benefits are available at no cost.
WHO WE ARE:
360 Healthcare Staffing recognizes that you are one of a kind. With us, you’ll find a boutique firm that provides all the perks of a larger company while maintaining a close, professional relationship with you. We are committed to helping you find unique and fulfilling travel and interim work experiences. With a wide variety of positions and work locations plus personalized attention throughout your employment, you can be confident that 360 Healthcare Staffing will help you find your perfect match.
- Licensed RN in good standing and currently licensed by the State in which employed
- Hospice Certification (CHPN) Required (Hospice Only)
- Approved HPNA Educator within 90 days of hire (Hospice Only)
- Minimum three (3) years full-time nursing experience
- Must hold and maintain a current CPR certification
- Experience in post-acute healthcare (or Hospice), preferred
- Minimum one (1) year experience in planning, implementing, and evaluating educational programs in the field of nursing, preferred
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
- Ability to travel extensively and work at agency/facility locations
360 Healthcare Staffing is committed to providing excellent career options to our healthcare professionals while cultivating the highest standards of quality patient care. 360 Healthcare Staffing provides travel, local contract, per-diem and direct placement services across the country. 360 Healthcare Staffing is passionate about making each placement the right fit. As part of a family of healthcare companies that provides quality services nationwide, 360 Healthcare Staffing is dedicated to making a difference in-patient care by bringing together the most qualified healthcare professionals with the nation’s premier healthcare providers. At 360 Healthcare Staffing we want you to be proud of who you are, what you do, and the difference you make every day.
360 HEALTHCARE STAFFING FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation
- Exciting nationwide travel opportunities
- Rewarding work assignments
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Licensure and Continuing Education reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- New traveler mentoring program
- Dedicated support team
- Free housing and travel coordination
**If you are unavailable and know a qualified Director Clinical Education who is available, please refer them to 360 Healthcare Staffing and ask us about referral bonuses!
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Georgia boasts a moderate climate year-round, while providing a distinct and rich experience each season. Our summers are warm, our falls brisk and sunny, our winters mild, and our springs are blooming with dogwoods and azaleas.