An outstanding opportunity as Director of Finance for one the most outstanding senior living campuses in Florida. Beautiful facility, incredible retention rate among employees, first class work environment…and a view of Tampa Bay!
Director of Finance – Long Term Care Facility
We are seeking a dynamic, experienced individual to join our client’s accounting and finance team as Director of Finance. The ideal candidate for this position requires a proven working knowledge in healthcare, centralized billing, accounts payable, payroll, accounts receivable involving Medicare, private pay, and insurances.
This beautiful medical facility is one of the most outstanding long-term care operations in the area and has earned a reputation with a professional/caring caregiver team.
Some of the essential functions of the Director of Finance is as follows:
- Assist CEO by providing analytical reports, information to regulatory agencies, forecasting, and the implementation of current and future strategies to bill customers, process payments, improve cash flow and manage the overall health of the annual budget.
- Evaluate and implement technology tools to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Develop and report on benchmarks and key indicators of revenue to be reported at various time frames.
- Strategic vision and thinking is called upon as this position will participate at the highest levels of the organization including the board of directors.
- Five years of relevant, progressive financial experience in a management role.
- Three years of concurrent experience in a revenue cycle capacity within the healthcare environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare, business, finance, accounting, or other related field.
- Full revenue cycle experience from beginning to end.
- Strong background in financial management and knowledgeable of federal and state laws relating to health care management.
According to visitflorida.com: From natural wonders to fantastical journeys of imagination, visitors to the Sunshine State will discover a long list of things to do in Florida. There’s no U.S. state quite like Florida, where strawberries grow in winter and beaches beckon year-round.
Expected Salary — $83,000 – $85,000