This well established long term care facility is recruiting a Director of Nursing who wishes to take an experienced nursing team to new heights. A beautiful New Mexico city full of outdoor activities, low cost of living, and an outstanding Administrator who will be an outstanding right-hand person in the managing of this building.
Director of Nursing / DNS / DON – FULL TIME/PERM
Our firm has been retained to conduct a national search seeking an experienced Director of Nursing professional who wishes to support a collaborative team environment, exhibit a positive culture throughout the organization, and become close with the “community”.
The successful candidate will have 5+ years of long term care experience and at least 3+ years in a nursing leadership capacity as an ADON, DON or combined experience.
This opportunity provides a competitive compensation program and benefits.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintain and update audit, compliance and legal documentation.
- Have an extensive understanding of nursing home operations, regulations, compliance, finance, quality, safety and resident satisfaction initiatives.
- Plan resource utilization and care interventions according to available data and known trends
- Team with Nursing Home Administrator, including evaluation of staff, evaluate and address complaints, investigate failed audits, and manage staff conflicts.
- Develop and foster meaningful relationships with managers, staff, residents and families
Active Registered Nursing license / Demonstrated leadership abilities / Able to exhibit good historical survey results / Enjoys being out in the unit(s) / Strong attention to detail / Ability to multitask / Excellent communication skills and sense of humor / Compassionate and empathetic
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Discover firsthand why our state has garnered a reputation for its friendly residents, breathtaking landscapes, and chile-infused cuisine.
Expected Salary — $90,000 – $100,000 + relo