360 Healthcare Staffing
Director of Nursing position at CCRC in Kansas City, MO! This is a 5 Star Community offering LTC, Assisted Living, Independent Living and Memory care. Facility just went through renovation and is restructuring. Looking for a strong Clinical presence who is prepared for Staffing, administration systems, training and recruiting. Excellent pay and benefits included in this position.
Director of Nursing / DNS / DON – FULL TIME/PERM
Our firm has been retained to conduct a national search seeking an experienced Director of Nursing professional who wishes to support a collaborative team environment, exhibit a positive culture throughout the organization, and become close with the “community”.
The successful candidate will have 5+ years of long term care experience and at least 3+ years in a nursing leadership capacity as an ADON, DON or combined experience.
This opportunity provides a competitive compensation program and benefits.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintain and update audit, compliance and legal documentation.
- Have an extensive understanding of nursing home operations, regulations, compliance, finance, quality, safety and resident satisfaction initiatives.
- Plan resource utilization and care interventions according to available data and known trends
- Team with Nursing Home Administrator, including evaluation of staff, evaluate and address complaints, investigate failed audits, and manage staff conflicts.
- Develop and foster meaningful relationships with managers, staff, residents and families
Active Registered Nursing license / Demonstrated leadership abilities / Able to exhibit good historical survey results / Enjoys being out in the unit(s) / Strong attention to detail / Ability to multitask / Excellent communication skills and sense of humor / Compassionate and empathetic
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
If you can do it outdoors, you can do it in Missouri. Whether your thing is hiking, ziplining, or just taking in breathtaking scenery, it’s easy to discover Missouri outdoor activities that fit your lifestyle.