A very competitive pay, bonus, and relocation assistance awaits this Director of Nursing in the Columbus OH area at this excellent modernized facility with a strong team and great survey history.
This organization offers professional growth, educational /developmental support, a quality-centric facility, and long-term career opportunities.
With strong leadership throughout, this facility has an outstanding reputation, a collaborative Nursing Home Administrator who is well known throughout the community, and the ownership provides the DON a progressive/successful approach to long-term patient care.
Additionally this Director of Nursing will be provided a terrific support system with case managers, scheduler, personnel recruitment/training, Unit Managers, ADON’s, and a nursing team ready for a leader seeking to build an outstanding caring and professional staff.
This dual certified skilled nursing facility is progressive from a clinical, educational, and facility perspective.??
Director of Nursing / DNS / DON – FULL TIME/PERM
Our firm has been retained to conduct a national search seeking an experienced Director of Nursing professional who wishes to support a collaborative team environment, exhibit a positive culture throughout the organization, and become close with the “community”.
The successful candidate will have 5+ years of long term care experience and at least 3+ years in a nursing leadership capacity as an ADON, DON or combined experience.
This opportunity provides a competitive compensation program and benefits.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintain and update audit, compliance and legal documentation.
- Have an extensive understanding of nursing home operations, regulations, compliance, finance, quality, safety and resident satisfaction initiatives.
- Plan resource utilization and care interventions according to available data and known trends
- Team with Nursing Home Administrator, including evaluation of staff, evaluate and address complaints, investigate failed audits, and manage staff conflicts.
- Develop and foster meaningful relationships with managers, staff, residents and families
Active Registered Nursing license / Demonstrated leadership abilities / Able to exhibit good historical survey results / Enjoys being out in the unit(s) / Strong attention to detail / Ability to multitask / Excellent communication skills and sense of humor / Compassionate and empathetic
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Expected Salary — $80,000 – $90,000