local and travel applicants accepted
70 Bed Long Term Care Facility
RN Unit Manager, Travel Position
Exciting Travel Opportunity
Competitive Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
Referral Bonuses Available
360 Healthcare Staffing is looking for qualified RN Unit Managers in long term care/skilled nursing facilities nationwide. Interim Openings are travel positions, located nationwide and may not be local or commutable daily. Approved Lodging and Travel arrangements for each interim assignment are available. Must be willing and interested in interim travel. Resume and experience must accurately illustrate appropriate experience.
WHO YOU ARE:
You have a Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or License Vocational Nurse (LVN) with an innate desire to ensure patients’ needs are met with efficiency and compassion, which is why you would thrive as the Unit Manager we seek. In addition, you like the idea of travel, of exploring opportunities in a variety of settings and locations.
WHAT THIS ROLE CAN OFFER YOU:
In this travel assignment, you will have the satisfaction of providing direct patient care as well as ensuring your entire unit delivers quality, outcome-focused nursing care within your long term care (LTC) or skilled nursing facility (SNF). You will collaborate with the interdisciplinary care team as well as the resident or responsible party to develop an individualized, person-centered plan of care. (You must possess current state licensure for consideration.) In return for your exceptional service, we take care of your travel (nationwide or statewide), housing and per diem requirements, and Medical, Dental benefits are available at no cost.
WHO WE ARE:
360 Healthcare Staffing recognizes that you are one of a kind. With us, you’ll find a boutique firm that provides all the perks of a larger company while maintaining a close, professional relationship with you. We are committed to helping you find unique and fulfilling travel and interim work experiences. With a wide variety of positions and work locations plus personalized attention throughout your employment, you can be confident that 360 Healthcare Staffing will help you find your perfect match.
- A current, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state assigned or having a compact state license.
- Minimum five (5) years of clinical experience in a health care setting. Minimum of three to five (3-5) years of experience as an RN Manager in a long-term care setting.
- Demonstrates clinical assessment skills at the level necessary to meet the job requirements
- Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care
- Able to provide hands on patient care, push the med cart and provide medication administration when needed
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
- Must pass pre-employment physical exam if required. Pre-Employment requirements may also include drug screening, background investigation and reference inquiry
360 Healthcare Staffing is committed to providing excellent career options to our healthcare professionals while cultivating the highest standards of quality patient care. 360 Healthcare Staffing provides travel, local contract, per-diem and direct placement services across the country. 360 Healthcare Staffing is passionate about making each placement the right fit. As part of a family of healthcare companies that provides quality services nationwide, 360 Healthcare Staffing is dedicated to making a difference in-patient care by bringing together the most qualified healthcare professionals with the nation’s premier healthcare providers. At 360 Healthcare Staffing we want you to be proud of who you are, what you do, and the difference you make every day.
360 HEALTHCARE STAFFING FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation
- Exciting nationwide travel opportunities
- Rewarding work assignments
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Licensure and Continuing Education reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- New traveler mentoring program
- Dedicated support team
- Free housing and travel coordination
**If you are unavailable and know a qualified RN who is available, please refer them to 360 Healthcare Staffing and ask us about referral bonuses!
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Georgia boasts a moderate climate year-round, while providing a distinct and rich experience each season. Our summers are warm, our falls brisk and sunny, our winters mild, and our springs are blooming with dogwoods and azaleas.