360 Healthcare Staffing
Assisted Living Executive Director
Our firm has been retained to conduct a national search seeking a service oriented Assisted Living Executive Director who wishes to support a collaborative team environment, exhibit a positive culture throughout the organization, and become close with the “community”.
The successful candidate will have 3+ years of experience in senior housing and minimally meet Illinois requirements for Assisted Living.
- Responsible for operations and marketing of the community.
- Applies sound fiscal management skills to:
- Development, management and adherence to the budget.
- Timely, accurate, comprehensive fiscal reports.
- Insures the submission of payment of accounts payable.
- Negotiates professional contracts within corporate guidelines.
- Manages the employment, development, control, training and discharge of employees to meet the needs of the community.
- Fosters a smooth functioning, efficient operation through timely and effective resolution of grievances from residents, families and/or staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrate leadership abilities
- Marketing skills required
- Must be able to handle conflict, problems and emergency situations
- Ability to assure housing and services to residents on a continual basis
Whether you’re looking to ski the world-famous Rocky Mountains, explore the many cities and towns or enjoy breathtaking natural beauty, you’ll find your perfect adventure in Colorado. The state’s four distinct seasons, 300 days of annual sunshine and great vacation values make this the perfect time to plan a trip.