360 Healthcare Staffing
Assisted Living Executive Director
Our firm has been retained to conduct a national search seeking a service oriented Assisted Living Executive Director who wishes to support a collaborative team environment, exhibit a positive culture throughout the organization, and become close with the “community”.
The successful candidate will have 3+ years of experience in senior housing and minimally meet Illinois requirements for Assisted Living.
- Responsible for operations and marketing of the community.
- Applies sound fiscal management skills to:
- Development, management and adherence to the budget.
- Timely, accurate, comprehensive fiscal reports.
- Insures the submission of payment of accounts payable.
- Negotiates professional contracts within corporate guidelines.
- Manages the employment, development, control, training and discharge of employees to meet the needs of the community.
- Fosters a smooth functioning, efficient operation through timely and effective resolution of grievances from residents, families and/or staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrate leadership abilities
- Marketing skills required
- Must be able to handle conflict, problems and emergency situations
- Ability to assure housing and services to residents on a continual basis
Sail on the Chesapeake Bay, build sandcastles in Ocean City, ride the roller coasters at Six Flags America, and get into a mountain of steamed crabs