Full time Regional Administration Manager for a well-known owner of a 18 facility operation in the AR, TX, MO area. Travel is approx. 35-50% covering 8 buildings in a company known for its attention to quality, staff development, and retention.
Regional Director of Operations – Long Term Care
Nature and scope
Working in conjunction with the Senior Vice President of Operations (SVPO) supporting the company in its efforts to achieve a multi-facility goals within the operation’s campus.
The Regional Director of Operation’s (RDO’s) focus is providing hands-on support, guidance and direction on operations standards for cost control, quality and safety control while maintaining excellent service quality and high occupancy.
Minimum eligibility requirements
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, healthcare administration or related healthcare discipline required.
- 3+ years experience as Regional Director and/or Administrator level in assisted living, long term care, or related senior housing organization. Multi-site experience preferred.
- Licensed or licensed eligible in State.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, community officials, State hospitals, and general public.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
- Sense of humor
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual.
- Experience with financial reporting and managing multiple budgets.
Expected Salary — $121,500 + 25% bonus