Vice President of Health Services
The Vice President of Health Services is charged with the responsibility of serving as the leader of the company’s operations, and is responsible for the supervision, planning and execution of services and programs associated with these areas.
In this role the Vice President of Health Services will be charged for the supervision of the various departments associated with our health-related Services, including Skilled Nursing, Nursing Care, Enhanced Living, Rehab Services, Provider Relations (including contracted clinic services) and other departments/duties as assigned from time to time.
We are seeking an experienced professional who will be responsible to effectively operate in an organizational culture characterized by teamwork, openness, engagement, challenges and deliverable results. This position will be held accountable to oversee and provide vision to ensure the ongoing development of strategic planning, budgetary management, performance improvement and customer satisfaction in the areas supervised.
The Vice President of Health Services will work closely with the President, other senior officers and the Board of Directors in the coordination, planning and implementation of the total organizational strategy and mission.
- 5 years of senior level supervisory experience
- BA/BS degree in a related field; Master’s degree preferred
- 5 years of work experience in the field of retirement services
- Registered Nurse or other health services professional preferred
- Active Nursing Home Administrator license or able to acquire
- Knowledge and experience in changing reimbursement environment
- Understanding of Accountable Care Organization, and Best Practices in resident/patient outcomes improvement
- Able to create and maintain a highly functional healthcare team
- Experience and understanding of Electronic Health Record; implementation experience a plus
- Personal Care Administrator license not essential, but a plus
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, personal integrity and the ability to represent the organization and its subsidiaries in a positive, professional, and engaging manner.
- Demonstrates a commitment to the corporate mission, core values, operating culture and an appreciation of the beliefs and practices of the organization.
- Visionary, forward thinking, but with healthcare operational experience
- Able to facilitate a positive experience (hospitality mindset)
- Adheres to company’s Core Competencies