360 Healthcare Staffing
Full time, permanent Health and Wellness position in Waukesha, WI. This is a Assisted Living / Memory Care facility. Qualified candidates should have 2-3 years of prior experience in Senior Housing Leadership. RN and LPN candidates welcome to apply.
– Oversight of 30-50 employees – including HOC (scheduling)
Assisted Living Health and Wellness Director
Our firm has been retained to conduct a national search seeking an experienced Health and Wellness Director who wishes to support a collaborative team environment, exhibit a positive culture throughout the organization, and become close with the “community”.
The successful candidate will have 2+ years of Assisted Living experience and at least 1+ years in a nursing leadership capacity as a Director of Health and Wellness or an Assistant Director of Health and Wellness or combined experience.
Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinates, along with the Executive Director, and family/resident care conferences and serves as a direct liaison between residents, families, and staff. Works with residents, families and other staff to ensure that residents are at appropriate levels of care.
- Assesses/evaluates potential residents for Assisted Living level of care. This may involve assessing/evaluating potential residents in their home or another healthcare setting; must be able to drive to location and perform assessment/evaluation professionally and timely. Schedules and conducts new resident orientation for all Assisted Living Residents.
- Manages and coordinates the work of all nursing and other assisted living staff, communicating pertinent resident health and safety information. This includes overseeing and/or completing staff schedules monthly and daily assignments.
- Ensures compliance with all state regulatory requirements including mandatory reporting to State. Ensures that all concern and incident reports are completed, filed and that follow-up is conducted appropriately.
Sense of Humor, Energetic, Creative/ Active Registered Nursing license / Demonstrated leadership abilities / Strong attention to detail / Ability to multitask / Excellent communication skills / Compassionate and empathetic
Welcome to four seasons of exploring, adventuring, and enjoying all there is to do in Wisconsin. Wisconsin is a premier destination for lighthouses, waterfalls, caves, world class fishing, re-living history, professional sports, and the arts at their finest.