360 Healthcare Staffing
2-3 years’ PCC experience as an MDS is required
Must be an LPN – RN’s need not apply
Small facility with a large vent population
MDS Coordinator – LPN/LVN, Travel Position
Exciting Travel Opportunity
Competitive Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
Referral Bonuses Available
Coordinates or assists in the development and completion of the resident assessment process in accordance with the requirements of the Federal and state regulations as well as Company policy and procedures.
WHO YOU ARE:
You are a natural born detail orientated clinical professional, which is why you excel as an MDS Coordinator / RNAC. In addition, you like the idea of travel, of exploring opportunities in a variety of settings and locations.
WHAT THIS ROLE CAN OFFER YOU:
During this interim assignment, you will coordinate or assist in the development and completion of the resident assessment process in accordance with the requirements of the Federal and state regulations as well as client company policy and procedures regarding state case mix/Medicare payment systems. Provide training, analysis, advice, and consultation within your clinical reimbursement area of responsibility as directed by the Executive Director or Clinical Reimbursement Supervisor. Monitor, consult, and makes effective recommendations for changes and modifications to existing facility processes, systems, policies, and practices which will assure efficient, effective and compliant state Medicaid/Medicare payment performance. In return for your exceptional service, we take care of your travel (nationwide or statewide), housing and per diem requirements, and Medical, Dental benefits are available at no cost.
WHO WE ARE:
360 Healthcare Staffing recognizes that you are one of a kind. With us, you’ll find a boutique firm that provides all the perks of a larger company while maintaining a close, professional relationship with you. We are committed to helping you find unique and fulfilling travel and interim work experiences. With a wide variety of positions and work locations plus personalized attention throughout your employment, you can be confident that 360 Healthcare Staffing will help you find your perfect match.
- Must have a current, active license to practice as a LPN/LVN in state of practice
- Must be currently working towards RN license, which must be obtained within twelve (12) months of employment
- Minimum two (2) years of clinical experience in a health care setting. Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a long-term care setting
- Prior experience as an MDS coordinator with demonstrated expertise
- Demonstrates clinical at the level necessary to meet the job requirements
- Basic understanding of computer technology, including email use
- Proven written and oral communication skills
- Proven decision-making and analytical skills
- Must be able to travel, including overnight stays
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
360 Healthcare Staffing is committed to providing excellent career options to our healthcare professionals while cultivating the highest standards of quality patient care.
360 Healthcare Staffing provides travel, local contract, per-diem and direct placement services across the country.
360 Healthcare Staffing is passionate about making each placement the right fit. As part of a family of healthcare companies that provides quality services nationwide, 360 Healthcare Staffing is dedicated to making a difference in-patient care by bringing together the most qualified healthcare professionals with the nation’s premier healthcare providers. At 360 Healthcare Staffing we want you to be proud of who you are, what you do, and the difference you make every day.
360 HEALTHCARE STAFFING FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation
- Exciting nationwide travel opportunities
- Rewarding work assignments
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Licensure and Continuing Education reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- New traveler mentoring program
- Dedicated support team
- Free housing and travel coordination
**If you are unavailable and know a qualified MDS Coordinator who is available, please refer them to 360 Healthcare Staffing and ask us about referral bonuses!
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
From hiking the Appalachian Trail to eating oysters in the Chesapeake Bay, Virginia has plenty to offer.