LTC looking for an experienced RN MDS Coordinator.
MDS Coordinator / RNAC – FULL TIME/PERM OPPORTUNITY
We are seeking an experienced RN MDS Coordinator (or Registered Nurse Assessment Coordinator) who wishes to support a collaborative team environment, exhibit a positive culture throughout the organization, and become close with the “community”.
The successful candidate will have 3+ years of long term care experience and at least 1+ years as an MDS Coordinator.
This opportunity provides a competitive compensation program and benefits.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensures consistent, accurate and timely completion of the RAI process which includes MDS, Care Area Assessments (CAAs), and plan of care.
- Educates nursing staff on proper documentation to assure quality of care, maintain compliance, appropriate assessments, and interventions.
- Works with the Interdisciplinary Care Team in developing a comprehensive resident assessment and care plan for each resident
- Verifies required documentation is accurate and timely assuring correct State and Federal reimbursement guidelines are met.
- Determines Medicare/ Managed Care eligibility on all admissions and readmissions.
Active Registered Nursing license / MDS 3.0 experience / Able to exhibit accurate completion of the Minimum Data Set (MDS) / Enjoys being out in the unit(s) / Strong attention to detail / Ability to multitask / Excellent communication skills and sense of humor / Compassionate, emotionally intelligent, and empathetic
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
The list of things to do in Pennsylvania is endless. Sightseeing in Pennsylvania can range from a family trip to an amusement park to a fall-foliage tour along a Pennsylvania railroad. Sample seasonal beers at Pennsylvania breweries, sip Pennsylvania wines overlooking the vineyards where they’re cultivated or tour the factories that manufacture your favorite potato chips, pretzels and chocolate.