360 Healthcare Staffing
Great opportunity affording career growth in a 5 star rated facility. “One of the Bay’s best places to work.”
MDS Coordinator / RNAC – FULL TIME/PERM OPPORTUNITY
We are seeking an experienced RN MDS Coordinator (or Registered Nurse Assessment Coordinator) who wishes to support a collaborative team environment, exhibit a positive culture throughout the organization, and become close with the “community”.
The successful candidate will have 3+ years of long term care experience and at least 1+ years as an MDS Coordinator.
This opportunity provides a competitive compensation program and benefits.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensures consistent, accurate and timely completion of the RAI process which includes MDS, Care Area Assessments (CAAs), and plan of care.
- Educates nursing staff on proper documentation to assure quality of care, maintain compliance, appropriate assessments, and interventions.
- Works with the Interdisciplinary Care Team in developing a comprehensive resident assessment and care plan for each resident
- Verifies required documentation is accurate and timely assuring correct State and Federal reimbursement guidelines are met.
- Determines Medicare/ Managed Care eligibility on all admissions and readmissions.
Active Registered Nursing license / MDS 3.0 experience / Able to exhibit accurate completion of the Minimum Data Set (MDS) / Enjoys being out in the unit(s) / Strong attention to detail / Ability to multitask / Excellent communication skills and sense of humor / Compassionate, emotionally intelligent, and empathetic
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Whether you dream of carving a wave for the first time, relaxing at a wine country estate, taking a spin on an iconic theme park ride or walking through soaring redwoods, you will find your perfect getaway in California.