Nursing Supervisor (RN), Travel Position
Exciting Travel Opportunity
Competitive Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
Referral Bonuses Available
Responsible for the independent supervision of the delivery of care to a group of residents in a nursing unit. Assess resident needs, develop individual care plans, administer nursing care, evaluate nursing care. Supervise Licensed Practical Nurses, Care Specialists (CNA) and other personnel. May supervise other Nurses, including other RNs.
WHO YOU ARE:
Ensuring patients’ needs are met is your passion as a Nursing Supervisor (RN). You thrive on the gold standards of good care: assessing resident needs, developing individual care plans, and administering and evaluating nursing care. In addition, you like the idea of travel, of exploring opportunities in a variety of settings and locations.
WHAT THIS ROLE CAN OFFER YOU:
In this 13-week travel assignment, you will assure that effective, quality, outcome-focused nursing care is delivered within a long term care (LTC) or skilled nursing facility (SNF); each patient’s plan of care is effectively and cost efficiently implemented with focus on resident centered outcomes; work in collaboration with Physician and/or other healthcare professionals by sharing information relevant to the plan of care. (You must possess current state licensure for consideration.) In return for your exceptional service, we take care of your travel (nationwide or statewide), housing and per diem requirements, and Medical, Dental benefits are available at no cost.
WHO WE ARE:
360 Healthcare Staffing recognizes that you are one of a kind. With us, you’ll find a boutique firm that provides all the perks of a larger company while maintaining a close, professional relationship with you. We are committed to helping you find unique and fulfilling travel and interim work experiences. With a wide variety of positions and work locations plus personalized attention throughout your employment, you can be confident that 360 Healthcare Staffing will help you find your perfect match.
- Must hold and maintain a current license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in practicing state
- Must hold and maintain a current CPR certification. Licensed nursing staff are required to obtain their CPR certification within 90 days of hire.
- Recent clinical experience, education, or specialty skills specific to geriatrics
- Demonstrate understanding that state and Federal rules and regulations govern the practices within the facility
- Ongoing pursuit of Continuing Education Credits in clinical subjects, management, personal growth and development
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
360 Healthcare Staffing is committed to providing excellent career options to our healthcare professionals while cultivating the highest standards of quality patient care. 360 Healthcare Staffing provides travel, local contract, per-diem and direct placement services across the country. 360 Healthcare Staffing is passionate about making each placement the right fit. As part of a family of healthcare companies that provides quality services nationwide, 360 Healthcare Staffing is dedicated to making a difference in-patient care by bringing together the most qualified healthcare professionals with the nation’s premier healthcare providers. At 360 Healthcare Staffing we want you to be proud of who you are, what you do, and the difference you make every day.
360 HEALTHCARE STAFFING FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation
- Exciting nationwide travel opportunities
- Rewarding work assignments
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Licensure and Continuing Education reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- New traveler mentoring program
- Dedicated support team
- Free housing and travel coordination
**If you are unavailable and know a qualified Nursing Supervisor (RN) who is available, please refer them to 360 Healthcare Staffing and ask us about referral bonuses!
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.