Nursing Home Administrator position available in Memory Care Facility in Fresno, CA. Part of a large corporation with over 200 locations Nationwide! Young and growing company; needs a team player who is very involved and thinks outside the box. Looking for candidates with “Residential Care for the Elderly” license.
Nursing Home Administrator – FULL TIME/PERM OPPORTUNITY
We are seeking an experienced and accomplished NHA who wishes to support a collaborative team environment, exhibit a positive culture throughout the organization, and become close with their “community”.
The successful candidate will have 5+ years of long term care experience and at least 3+ years as a NHA.
This opportunity provides a competitive compensation program and benefits.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensures the quality and appropriateness of resident / patient care meets or exceeds company and regulatory standards.
- Have an extensive understanding of nursing home operations, regulations, compliance, finance, quality, safety and resident satisfaction initiatives.
- Reviews financial statements monthly and identifies items which do not fall within established parameters; identifies cause of budget discrepancies and reviews with department head.
- Communicate budget and provides assistance/guidance to department heads in maintaining appropriate budget levels; teaches/coaches department heads in meeting financial requirements and documentation guidelines.
- Ensures compliance with applicable legal, regulatory, accreditation and reimbursement guidelines and standards.
Active NHA license in good standing / Demonstrated leadership abilities / Able to exhibit good historical survey results / Consistent Career Path / Enjoys being out in the unit(s) / Sense of Humor / Strong attention to detail / Ability to multitask / Excellent communication skills / Compassionate and empathetic
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Whether you dream of carving a wave for the first time, relaxing at a wine country estate, taking a spin on an iconic theme park ride or walking through soaring redwoods, you will find your perfect getaway in California.