360 Healthcare Staffing
This faith based/non-profit 150+ bed facility has undertaken extensive modernization in becoming one of Lincoln’s most preferred long-term care communities. With tenured leadership that extends in 5 specialty clinical and senior living areas, the Nursing Home Administrator will be managing an operational and tenured staff who has secured a 5-star rating in its most recent survey.
According to a Gallup poll, the city with the best well-being in all of America is Lincoln, Nebraska. With a proud composite score of 72.8 on Gallup’s well-being index, Lincoln beat out the perhaps more natural choice of sunny destinations!
Our nation-wide search will select a candidate with at least 5+ years of NHA or Executive Director experience, successful accomplishment articulation, progressive program implementation, and identifiable best practices with census, retention, P&L, and of course quality outcomes.
Nursing Home Administrator – FULL TIME/PERM OPPORTUNITY
We are seeking an experienced and accomplished NHA who wishes to support a collaborative team environment, exhibit a positive culture throughout the organization, and become close with their “community”.
The successful candidate will have 5+ years of long term care experience and at least 3+ years as a NHA.
This opportunity provides a competitive compensation program and benefits.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensures the quality and appropriateness of resident / patient care meets or exceeds company and regulatory standards.
- Have an extensive understanding of nursing home operations, regulations, compliance, finance, quality, safety and resident satisfaction initiatives.
- Reviews financial statements monthly and identifies items which do not fall within established parameters; identifies cause of budget discrepancies and reviews with department head.
- Communicate budget and provides assistance/guidance to department heads in maintaining appropriate budget levels; teaches/coaches department heads in meeting financial requirements and documentation guidelines.
- Ensures compliance with applicable legal, regulatory, accreditation and reimbursement guidelines and standards.
Active NHA license in good standing / Demonstrated leadership abilities / Able to exhibit good historical survey results / Consistent Career Path / Enjoys being out in the unit(s) / Sense of Humor / Strong attention to detail / Ability to multitask / Excellent communication skills / Compassionate and empathetic
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nebraska has wonders in every direction: vast prairies in the east, majestic cliffs and peaks in the west and sand dunes in between, making for a trip as scenic as it is fun.
Expected Salary — $100,000 – $125,000 DOE + bonus + relo