360 Healthcare Staffing
Regional Nurse Consultant / RNC
We are seeking an experienced Regional Director of Nursing with long term care experience. This is a unique career opportunity as our client continues to grow and expand their community presence in new and existing markets. The Regional Director of Nursing will develop areas of resident care, resident programming and compliance to state regulations and corporate nursing policy. This position promotes and integrates the mission and philosophy in the development and support of the resident guidelines, policy, and procedures, risk management, regulatory compliance, talent development and ongoing quality improvement programs.
- Must be a Registered Nurse, BS or BA minimum
- Previous experience in long-term care
- Previous experience as a DNS in long-term care facilities
- Must have a minimum of five years of experience working with elders or disabled individuals, as well as demonstrated supervisory and management skills
- Must have demonstrated Leadership capabilities
From natural wonders to journeys of imagination, visitors to the Sunshine State will discover a long list of things to do in Florida. There’s no U.S. state quite like Florida, where strawberries grow in winter and beaches beckon year-round.