360 Healthcare Staffing
Full time permanent need for Regional Director of Health Services covering 6 Facilities in Arizona and New Mexico. This is an opportunity to work with one of Nations largest Senior Living Communities! As RDHS, you will Provide clinical Guidance and assist with Care Management, Wellness Programs and Policy/procedures. This positions requires a high level of travel and will be based out of Scottsdale, AZ.
Regional Nurse Consultant / RNC
We are seeking an experienced Regional Director of Nursing with long term care experience. This is a unique career opportunity as our client continues to grow and expand their community presence in new and existing markets. The Regional Director of Nursing will develop areas of resident care, resident programming and compliance to state regulations and corporate nursing policy. This position promotes and integrates the mission and philosophy in the development and support of the resident guidelines, policy, and procedures, risk management, regulatory compliance, talent development and ongoing quality improvement programs.
- Must be a Registered Nurse, BS or BA minimum
- Previous experience in long-term care
- Previous experience as a DNS in long-term care facilities
- Must have a minimum of five years of experience working with elders or disabled individuals, as well as demonstrated supervisory and management skills
- Must have demonstrated Leadership capabilities
Expected Salary — $110,000