High visibility career opportunity with rapidly growing company!
We are currently seeking a talented Vice President of Memory Care. The Vice President of Memory Care will serve as the memory care/dementia expert for all creation, implementation, oversight, evaluation and documentation of all memory care/dementia initiatives and programming for our memory care population. Specifically seeking an individual who is not only creative but also a strategist to take our memory care program to the next level. Must have previous experience with creating memory care programs and strategy development.
This role is responsible for innovating and implementing processes and procedures to enhance the customer experience and will ensure the standardization of dementia product branding and corporate standards across every memory care neighborhood. The Vice President of Memory Care will ensure compassionate and quality care is provided to our residents and also create long term partnerships with local hospitals and universities.
This role will focus ensuring consistency of services being delivered, creating and revising policies and procedures to enhance resident care; coordinating, analyzing, integrating and evaluating the overall memory care program for our organization.
- Previous experience in Memory Care is required in a multi-site capacity
- Previous experience creating innovative programs and a strategic implementer
- Knowledge of computers including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working in the senior housing industry
- Demonstrated ability to maintain regulatory compliance
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships
- Travel is required in this position